As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I've worked on my vehicles my whole life if I didn't know how to do it, I'd learn....simply because I didn't trust auto mechanic shops. So it wasn't easy taking my truck into a shop. Sometimes you just have to because you can't figure out what the dang issue is. I found Gary's while researching, the shop had great reviews and it was super close too... so I gave them a shot. Stopped by the shop and found a welcoming, friendly place with a beautiful Aussie Sheppard laying at the counter like a furry greeter (a real Ma and Pa shop). Gary found it to be my PCM....he took care of the issue and went above and beyond regarding customer service, he even assisted with me getting my truck back while my wife was at work. My truck runs better than ever and I will not hesitate bringing any of my vehicles to this shop in the future. The worlds been an ugly divisive place recently and to experience this kind of old school friendly service meant a lot! Thanks Team Gary's shop!
Gary and his crew are true pros but also stand-up human beings. I brought in my car unsure of what was wrong with it but sure I couldn't drop a ton of money on it. Gary called me during multiple steps of fixing my car to make sure the work they were going to do was okay with me! Made me feel very comfortable and not surprised when I finally got to see the total price. The work they did was excellent, quickly done, and they even compiled a list of things to watch out for and timelines for future work to be done. Also they have shop dogs. Have recommended this place to my significant other and some friends as well!